Welcome to the Award Winning Golf Academy of Nicola Stroud
As an experienced PGA Advanced Golf Professional, Nicola believes that there are many different ways to get results and to swing a club; and so, her style of coaching involves uncomplicated language, easy to practise techniques and modern video swing analysis technology.
Tee2Green Programme – IT’S A GAME CHANGER!
- Are you sick of feeling frustrated with your golf?
- Maybe you want more distance off the tee?
- Or you are just feeling like giving up because your golf isn’t like it used to be?
- Are you confused by all the conflicting advice from well-meaning friends wanting to help your golf?
- Maybe you have been to a Golf Pro and felt it was too technical and just too much?
- Are you lacking focus and goals?
- Have you already tried lessons but never really got the results you hoped for?
- Are you ready for real and lasting change now?
I have been under Nic's golf tutelage for a number of years and can wholeheartedly recommend her coaching. As a single figure golfer (2) I sought Nic's support and coaching when my handicap started to climb up past 4. Throughout regular lessons with her we have been able to focus on the key parts of my game that were becoming my weakness; her extensive golfing knowledge and focused coaching plans have helped me improve my game and stop bad habits forming. She also helps me analyse my own game which we then discuss on our next lesson debrief.
Nic's style suits me perfectly; she keeps her instruction simple, easy to understand and never gets too technical. I love the way she gives me things to work on that can be taken straight onto the course.
Fancy a few days away to play golf but also want to improve your golf? I offer bespoke packages from just 1 day to a week where you can play and learn. These bespoke packages are avalable to suit your own requirements, we will have a chat about what you feel your weaknesses are and formulate a plan. this will consist of playing and game improvement workshops.
For example: you may want to just work on improving your short game, so i can put together a programme that will include, bunker play, putting, chipping and lob shots. Plus organise for you to play golf at some great local courses in Carmarthen and Swansea.
So if you want to work on more consistency in your chipping or improved distance control with your putting or more confidence in your long game, then this is the ideal golf holiday for you.