Welcome to the Award Winning Golf Academy of Nicola Stroud
As an experienced PGA Advanced Golf Professional, Nicola believes that there are many different ways to get results and to swing a club; and so her style of coaching involves uncomplicated language, easy to practise techniques and modern video swing analysis technology.
Tee2Green Programme – IT’S A GAME CHANGER!
- Are you sick of feeling frustrated with your golf?
- Maybe you want more distance off the tee?
- Perhaps you are just feeling like giving up because your golf isn’t like it used to be?
- Are you confused by all the conflicting advice from well-meaning friends wanting to help your golf?
- Maybe you have been to a Golf Pro and felt it was too technical and just too much?
- Are you lacking focus and goals?
- Have you already tried lessons but never really got the results for which you hoped?
- Are you ready for real and lasting change now?
Acknowledging that my short game was my Achilles heel I sought Nicola's help, to help me reduce my handicap (I’ve now reduced it to 9 from 12). Having started golf in my mid thirties and being very competitive I was frustrated my handicap was not reducing quicker.
After analysing my swing, sharing some important but simple hints and tips and encouraging me to have a positive mind set, I now find my handicap reducing. Bunker play is also not an issue, following some simple drills I learned. I am now even confident playing lob shots over bunkers too.
Nicola’s warm, friendly demeanour and constant positivity makes golf learning so much fun and easy to do.
Fancy a few days away to play golf but also want to improve your golf? I offer bespoke packages from just one day to a week where you can play and learn. These bespoke packages are available to suit your own requirements, we will have a chat about what you feel your weaknesses are and formulate a plan. this will consist of playing and game improvement workshops.
For example: you may want to just work on improving your short game, so I can put together a programme that will include, bunker play, putting, chipping and lob shots. I can organise for you to play golf at some great local courses in Somerset and Swansea.areas.
So if you want to work on more consistency in your chipping or improved distance control with your putting or more confidence in your long game, then this is the ideal golf holiday for you.